6/6/19

Neon Flowers - why not!

My boss asked for a card for his wife; I didn't have any extras on hand but said I could whip one up for him, what color or colors does she like. He replied neon, every neon possible; so I went to work. I still had the rose overlay die from MFT on my desk and knew it would be perfect. I picked some bright distress crayons, scribbled on water color paper and smeared around with a slightly damp finger. Once I was happy with the colors, I sprayed with shimmer mist and splattered on white paint. I cut a piece of black card stock, used the square dance stencil from SSS and smoothed on some Shimmery Goodness paste. I left it smooth in some areas and then pulled off a bit more of the paste in other areas - ah ya know, yin and yang!




I set all that aside to dry, die cut multiple Layered Leaves also used distress crayons (and a bit more water) to color; I adhered the outline of the leaves a bit off-center, I just liked the look. Once everything was dry, I adhered the outline of the roses (white card stock) and assembled the card.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great weekend ahead!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Penny Black Birthday Love (inside)
Ink: Gina K Black (inside)
Challenges:
  SSSIGChallenge (Instagram Challenge, Summertime)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.