2/26/19

Good Vibes Only

We recently had someone leave our company so I wanted to make a cool (IMO) card for him that everyone could sign. He loves surfing so I thought the "Good Vibes Only" stamp was a good one to use. I started with some designer paper and stamped a couple different images using Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress inks - look how AWESOME they stamped using these Vibes stamps by Unity (tons of great images in this set); oftentimes, you have to use Oxide inks to get this great of an impression but these are just remarkable! I added some sponging around the edges; stamped the sentiment and added glue to the bottom portion of the letters; once dry, I added foil - it's kind of a bronze color; I think it just looks cool.




I added a scallop, sponged also, some brown card stock I ran through my paper crimper and tore and tied on some chocolate bakers twine. This card was inspired by Bobbi Smith for Ranger Ink.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: Unity Vibes
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.