1/4/18

Thank U - Blue

Same card as posted HERE; just done in blue this time!

I pulled out the little chick delivering an envelope, Reverse Confetti Cuts THANKS, the U from Verve Visual's You and I set (looks like it may be discontinued - sorry), the thin stripe background stamp from Impression ObsessionTHIS and THIS die and some paper scraps - I have those galore - and set about making a few different color combos. Today I wanted to show you the blue one; next up will be the pink one - they are all identical; the green one just had a smaller piece of pattern paper for the front. ;)

Here's a group shot I shared on Instagram.

I had the toughest time finding a way to make the 'thank' part work - as you can see from the Confetti Cut, I only used a small portion of the die; I finally ended up cutting it from vellum and layered it (slightly offset) on to True Black (2 cards) and Smokey Shadow (1 card). The U was stamped with the thin striped stamp mentioned above. The chick was colored with Copics, I added a white highlight and glossy accents to the heart of each. Super fun, super simple.



Thanks for stopping by!

HUGS!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Stamping Bella Valentine Chicks, Impression Obession Thin Stripe Background
Inks: Versamark
AccessoriesConfetti Cuts Thanks, Verve Visual You and I die, Valentine Chicks dieglossy accentswhite gel pen, MFT Stitched Rectangle Die, PTI A2 die, Copics, washi tape (inside), MFT BlueprintsWink of Stella clear

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.