11/25/16

Hero Arts Color Layering For You Flowers for Tags

Morning friends! For my US friends, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thanks for popping in; I'm up over at a2z Scrapbooking with some super fun tags using lots of different products, hope you'll stop by!

Don't forget, you can save 15% off your order of $25+ at a2z's Etsy store by using code: MicheleG15; and if you don't see something in the store - just ask, they do custom orders!!


Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: HA Color Layering For You Flowers, Papertreyink Snowflake Serenade
Papers: Canson waercolor, misc. designer paper, vellum, HA Red (back of tags)
Ink: Versamark, Old Paper Distress
Accessories: Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder, HA White embossing powder, Zig Clean Color Brushes, MFT Tag Blueprints, Twine, ribbon, Shimmer Mist

Challenges:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.