11/10/16

Hero Arts Coffee Cup + Rings embellished

Hi friends - boy, I've been super quiet lately eh? That's because I've been working on my November Dirty Girl projects over at Splitcoaststampers! The gallery opens 11/15/16 - hope you'll stop by.

In the meantime, I'm up over at a2z Scrapbooking today with a super cute (I think) gift card tag holder, come on by, there are prizes up for grabs!


AND, if you'd like to shop the a2z Scrapbooking store, remember you can save 15% by using the code: MicheleG15 (and if you don't see something you'd like to purchase, they do custom orders - just ask)!!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: HA Rings Bold Prints, HA Coffee Cup Tags
Papers: unknown water color (from a prior HA monthly kit), MME designer paper, HA Earth paper pack
InkOld Paper, Tea Dye, Black Soot, Antique Linen distress inks, VersaMark
Accessories: HA clear embossing powder, HA Infinity Tags, misc. decorative scissors, misc. wooden heart

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun coffee gift card holder, Michele! I can think of so many friends who would love one of these, so thank you for the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.