1/2/16

Hi...remember me?

WOW - 2015 has gone out with a bang and 2016 is here!! Here's a brief rundown of life since Friday the 13th (11/13/15)...

After many months of tests and procedures, my mom was diagnosed with B Cell Lymphoma, she started chemo 12/15/15, it's been anything but good since then. BUT we do believe she will beat this.

I had outpatient surgery 12/21/15.

My computer decided to crash and burn 12/23/15. Whee, I did not have a new computer on my Christmas wish list, but I like my new computer!!
Smiley from Millan.Net

So I'm finally back to posting - goodness sakes, it's been awhile! I have tons of things made, just need some time to share. I made this vintage Santa card several months ago; obviously planned to share it before Christmas, but sometimes life just does not work out as planned.



Meanwhile, anyone thinking about their 'one little word' for 2016? I have a couple rolling around in my head, need to find the one that STICKS! If you have yours chosen, share with me, I love hearing from YOU!

Thanks for stopping by; hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Inkadinkado Santa
Papers: Copic XPress It, DP by MME, MFT Neutral
InkMemento Rich Cocoa, Old Paper Distress Ink
Accessories: Janome Sew Mini, Copics, clear wink of stella

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Michele. Will keep your mother in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.