5/7/15

SSSC267 + Lawn Fawn Year Four

Hi friends - I haven't played along with the sketch at Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge in ages! I already had these Lawn Fawn images colored from Kathy's 30-day coloring challenge so I quickly die cut each piece and made a card with the current sketch (image below).

Simple card; lots of card scraps and these super sweet images. The pink polka dot layer is on PTI's Smokey Shadow card stock that was colored with a black Wink of Stella pen for some extra sparkle.



Thanks for stopping by; I'll be back Friday morning with a completely different style card, come on back to visit! Hope to see you again soon; have a great day!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Year Four
PapersDP by Echo Park and MME; PTI Soft Stone and Smokey Shadow
InkMFT Black Licorice
Accessories: Copics, Lawn Fawn Year Four dies, white gel pen, black Wink of Stella

Challenges:

  SSSC267

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.