5/8/15

Crafts 4 Eternity - Sepia Tones

Hi friends - we are back this week at Crafts 4 Eternity with a super fun challenge - sepia tones (use cream and brown colors).

And one lucky participant will win 4 free images from Sassy Studio Designs.

I wanted to play with lots of different things on this card. I started with a scrap piece of PTI Kraft card stock and began stamping various Verve Visual flowers (Kind Words and Because of You) in MFT Natural, Kraft and Hot Chocolate inks. I then added a text sentiment also from Verve Visual (Text Objects) in MFT Kraft along the bottom third but it wasn't showing up quite enough so I decided to stamp the same text sentiment in PTI Vintage Cream. I wiped off some of the ink in different places each time I stamped to add more dimension. The "thinking of you" sentiment was stamped in MFT Hot Chocolate with a shadow stamp in PTI's Vintage Cream. I also stamped the background with MFT's linen background.



I added the large flower I have had forever; sponged it lightly with Antique Linen and MFT Kraft and added some additional distress glitter. I then distressed all the edges of card stock and sponged on more MFT Kraft and Antique Linen. I added a pearl pin as well as some stand alone flat-back pearls.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you take the time to join us with your sepia tone creations! And be sure to check out all the amazing design team creations; I promise you WILL be inspired!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Text Objects, Because of You, Kind Words
PapersPTI Kraft, Fresh Linen, Dark Chocolate
InkVintage Photo Distress Ink, MFT: Hot Chocolate, Kraft, Natural, PTI: Vintage Cream
Accessories: misc. flower, distress glitter, Heidi Swapp Distressor, pearl stick pin, flat-back pearls

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.