4/15/15

Miss the tag team of Tammy / Michele?

Hi friends - Tammy and I took a little break from our challenges because sometimes life is just too insanely busy!! BUT...we are back this week with a super simple challenge - GIRLY. Can't get much easier right?

Be sure to check out what my dear friend Tammy - at Highland Homemade has made this week.

I used this adorable, and new to me image, from Stamping Bella - Uptown Girl Fiona Loves Flowers. I took a lot of time to color the image using both Copics and water color pencils ON water color paper. I had never used Copics on water color paper. :D I colored almost exactly like the sample on the website - HA HA; why not, that coloring is so awesome and it helped with the shading and details. I used a white water color pencil for some additional highlights in her hair. The outside is very simple; I added the quote which comes with the image to the inside and strips of black/white washi tape across the top and bottom of the inside pink panel - very striking.

sneak peek inside


That's it, thanks for stopping by - hope you have a GREAT week. Don't forget to check out what my sweet friend, Tammy at Highland Homemade, created!!

Take care!

PS - if you'd like to share your GIRLY creations with us; we'd love to see them, just link up below!! AND let others know of this fun challenge, you KNOW the more the merrier!! :D

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Stamping Bella Fiona Loves Flowers
Papers: PTI Hawaiian Shores and Raspberry Fizz, Tim Holtz water color paper
Ink: MFT Hybrid Black
Accessories: MFT blueprints, washi tape, butterscotch dimensional pearls, water color pencils

Challenges:







3 comments:

  1. \Fab!!! Love your colouring!! Do the copics blend ok?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet this card! I love what you've done! Girly is FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.