4/3/15

Hello Baby, Baby

Yeah, YOU just thought I was calling you my baby...yes? LOL

Sorry, I vanished but I have been working in my studio several nights per week - just nothing to show YOU yet. Sorry...but come back soon, I will be back to a more regular schedule very, very soon.

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity we want to see your projects related to BABY - featuring a baby image, baby animals, you name it - get creative and let us see what you make! One lucky participant will win 3 free digital images from Crafts 4 Eternity, Michele has some great things, you can see them HERE.

I have a box of store bought cards that are actually "thank you" cards - right there in the middle amongst all those polka dots! You'd never know right? I bought the box and made some monogrammed note cards as a gift quite some time ago and I KNEW the colors would be perfect for a little baby card. The sentiment and baby carriage image are from Verve Visual's Treasured Words set, the die cut is also from Verve, Scalloped Rectangle. I cut the die twice, once from PTI's Dark Chocolate and once from PTI's Spring Rain. I wanted to add a bunch of things to the card, just for fun (stars, thread, embossing paste)! :D

I used light modeling paste colored with espresso dimensional pearls, looks like scrumptious frosting! The stars are from one of MFT's blueprints set and I tossed on some thread behind the focal point. The checkered piece you see below the card is the envelopes that come with the set of cards. Nice way to alter a store bought set of cards.


Thanks for popping in; I hope you have a GREAT weekend and a blessed Easter. Our youngest daughter and I will be gone all weekend long at a National Qualifier tournament, sadly one of our players is out for the season and another is injured...not sure what the weekend will hold, but we're determined to have fun! Hope you have some fun too!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Treasured Words
PapersPTI Dark Chocolate and Spring Rain
InkMFT Hot Fudge, VersaMark
Accessories: MFT Blueprints, thread, Verve Visual scalloped border die, modeling paste, espresso dimensional pearls, foam tape

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.