11/7/14

Ribbon and Lace - Crafts 4 Eternity

Hello friends and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity our recipe is ribbon and/or lace - WHEW, glad there is an "OR" in there! :D Can you find my ribbon?

This week, one lucky participant will win 3 digital images from Crafts 4 Eternity - so go ahead, pull out that ribbon or lace or both and get to it!

I needed a masculine birthday card for my boss that everyone in the office could sign - this HOLY cow image is from Squigglefly and you gotta admit - it's pretty funny and incredibly 3D! Since I was going for masculine, I thought the simple addition of ribbon accented the card nicely and wasn't too girly - what do you think?



I cut the holes out with a craft knife, the rest is simple and straightforward. And yeah sorry...kinda looks like that sentiment was pooped out...yes? :(

Thanks for popping in - hope you have a GREAT weekend and don't forget to join the fun at Crafts 4 Eternity!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Squigglefly Cow Pack Digital Images
Papers: PTI Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen, DP by MME
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Janome Sew Mini, PTI Kraft ribbon, Copics

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.