11/16/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - Bright Colors

Hi friends! How are you?

We had snow Sunday, anyone else get snow? It was pretty, but super glad we didn't get too much.

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity, our recipe is bright colors. Everyone can join this challenge, can't wait to see your creations. AND just for playing along, one person will win 3 images from Stamping All Day. Be sure to stop by the blog to see if you were a winner from last week and to check out all the fan creations from the design team.

I made a fun little set of 4 cards using an older Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - I loved this layout so much, I used it again over the weekend. I'll be back to show those later. :D



I'm using up some SUPER old paper from Stampin' Up; sentiment is from Verve Visual's Treasured Words stamped in MFT Razzleberry; the flag was stamped with MFT's Linen Background with VersaMark.

Thanks for popping in; hope you can find some time to join the fun this week. Take care!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Treasured Words, MFT Linen Background
Papers: PTI Dark Hibiscus Burst and Simply Chaurtreuse, DP by Stampin' Up
Ink: MFT Razzleberry, VersaMark
Accessories: black Sharpie

Challenges:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.