9/14/14

TPE267 + SSSC235

Hi there!

I have an order for 88 cards and if you've followed my blog for long, you know I DO NOT like to make the same card twice. :D But I loved the inspiration from The Pink Elephant this week (see below); pink, yellow and black - scrumptious! AND a fabby sketch from Karen last week, SSSC235 (see below).

I made a set of 4 note cards using just those colors and the gorgeous LJD Grand Peaceful Wildflowers from MFT. They came together quickly - I pulled various MME designer paper and a small bit from Echo Park and went to work cutting, distressing, stamping, die cutting and then put them altogether. One pink and 3 black/smokey grey. Fun, quick and simple!




Thanks for stopping by; I hope you have a great week!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT LJD Grand Peaceful Wildflowers
Papers: PTI True Black, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, DP by MME and Echo Park
Ink: PTI Lemon Tart, MFT Cotton Candy
Accessories: Heidi Swapp Distressing Tool, MFT Stitched Circle Die, MFT Mini Tabs Quartets

Challenges:
 TPE267


 SSSC235

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.