9/12/14

Crafts 4 Eternity - Fave Color Combo

Hi friends - welcome back to another recipe challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity! This week, we want to see you create something - anything - with your favorite colors (must use at least two colors)! I, like many others, really like the 'pool' color - light blue/aqua color. Most the time I do something with chocolate (the color - LOL) thrown in, but this time, I used some red with a touch of that aqua color and made 3 super fast cards.

Just for playing along with us, one person will win 3 free digital images from Michele at Crafts 4 Eternity! Did you know she has a store? Sure enough, check it out HERE!


The layout comes from CAS(E) this Sketch #90 (CTS#90) - fun! I actually used a BG Copic on the bottom portion of the "hello" for an ombre effect but next to impossible to see in the photos. :( I added a layer of clear Wink of Stella to the stamped flowers, great sparkle IRL!

Anywho, thanks for popping in - hope you have a GREAT weekend! Ours will be busy - cross country meet and volleyball tournament, start times are the same...in two different cities. :( I hate missing any event!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Stampin' Up Upsy Daisy
Papers: MFT Whip Cream, PTI Aqua Mist, notebook DP by MME, floral red DP by TE (super old)
Ink: MFT Red Hot 
Accessories: Copics, MFT happy hellos die, Janome Sew Mini, PTI Notebook Die, EK Success border punch (inside)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.