4/1/14

TLT Rewind with a Cherry on Top

Check out what the amazing design team over at Ladybug Crafts Ink has created this week! We're sharing the Cupcake Cuties - and they are CUTE!!

Due to some unforeseen events, I'm sharing a rewind from the past - a sketchy little CAS card. I paper pieced the cupcake cake wrapper, added a sentiment, some glossy accents and sketched in some lines. Super simple.


Hope you will take the time to join us at Ladybug Crafts Ink; we love seeing your creations!!

Hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  Ladybug Crafts Ink Cupcake Cutie
Papers:  GKD 120 lb. white
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black,  PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories:  Copics, black multi liner pen, Ranger white enamel
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this one!! Very CAS but very striking!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this Michelle, gorgeous layout and the image looks fabulous.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this M Pee...loved the paper pieced liner then and love it now. Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card MP - love the paper piecing and the border xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the CAS design!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking around your blog. Your cards etc are fabulous. You are very talented.
    Best wishes Lea
    www.cardsbybrawny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.