6/20/11

TLT - Use Red Gaelle Style

It's TLT Time - and this week it is "Gaelle Style" and she asked us to use RED somewhere on our creation.

I will admit right up front, I woke up Sunday (my day to create my TLT creation) with a raging migraine; when I could finally pull myself to my craft room, I decided to go as CAS (Clean and Simple) as possible!

I created a one layer card using one of the Cupcake Cutie images and a border around the card.  I included red on the cherry, along with some Glossy Accents (it's a bit blurry b/c it hasn't dried yet) and red for her shirt.  I added some white enamel for the polka dots on her skirt.  The cupcake wrapper is paper pieced, the rest is colored with Copics.

Certainly nothing fancy, but a cute little card for a cute little birthday girl.

PS - my birthday is coming up in less than a month - take note; big shenanigans ALWAYS take place on my birfday.  And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my birfday.  YOU.HAVE.BEEN.WARNED.  :D

PPS - notice her leggings do not match her outfit; that's cuz she dressed herself.  LOL  Didn't your little girl do that growing up?  Who cares if they match, couldn't resist!  

Thanks for stopping by, be sure you stop by the TLT Challenge Blog and join us; great prizes to be had and we LOVE seeing all your creativity!

AND before I forget....it's coming very soon!



...Cupcake Cutie and MY BIRFDAY just around the corner...

Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  Ladybug Crafts Ink Cupcake Cutie
Papers:  GKD 120 lb. white
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black,  PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories:  Copics, black multi liner pen, Ranger white enamel

12 comments:

  1. Super cute card Michele, love the cas style. My socks never match my outfit either, bit of a rebel me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Love the layout and the mlulticolored cupcake holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, Michele! Love that doodle border and your colouring - it rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love this Cas style .. clean and simple yet still fun lol- i love her leggings !
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the socks!! Beautiful CAS card, I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your migraine has improved and I am definitely going to copy your idea of the striped paper for the cupcake base, great idea! Wish I could come and celebrate your birthday with you, show these UK girls how it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Michele, I am starting to get into these CAS style cards, they look amazing! I hope you feel better honey. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhhhhh Michele, I love this clean cut card,the frame is so perfect! Have a great day,Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Michele! She looks adorable with her little leggings and I love the CAS look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love your coloring and the mis-matched leggings:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very yummy card, love the CAS design & the colourful cupcake. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Amanda...I think it might be the other way around...the Scots REALLY know how to party lol. You should have a migraine more often Michele (not really) cuz you came up with a winner here! I do love the simplicity of your card...it would make a great set. IS your birthday coming up??? Hmmm...didn't know.... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.