5/16/13

It started with a kiss...

Love this little stamp set from Papertreyink - Just a Kiss - isn't the sentiment adorable? There are just a handful of sentiments in the set but they are just PERFECT for engagements, anniversaries, weddings, etc. This particular card was created for a bachelorette party.

Layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 184; I added LOTS of stitching and LOTS of distressing with Memento Rich Cocoa. See the little flag? I used the same paper on the bottom half of the circle, but I distressed it with the Cocoa ink then applied a light coat of clear Wink of Stella - I LOVE THAT STUFF; I'm going to marry it - LOL!!

Inside
The sparkle is just incredible IRL and I've only tried the clear pen so far! I added espresso dimensional pearls around the scalloped circle also.
Covered with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
Thanks for stopping by; hope you're having a great week!

Hugs,
WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Papertreyink Just a Kiss
Papers: PTI Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, MFT Hot Fudge
Accessories: nesties, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, espresso dimensional pearls, Janome Sew Mini, MS border punch (inside)

CHALLENGES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.