4/21/13

CIC 207 - Pink Cat Studio

Gotta admit right up front, the coloring IS NOT mine! :-/ This is a beautiful pre-colored image from Pink Cat Studio - I did enhance bits and pieces with my Primsacolor pencils but that's it...oh...I added LOTS of glitter with my brand new Wink of Stella glitter brush - HEAVENLY!

Before I get too deep; we're back with another inspiration photo from Cupcake Inspirations, check it out:

Nothing fancy with the card, some pattern paper, stitching, banner and enamel dots...oh and that glitter! :D Layout is MFTWSC120 turned on its side.



Thanks for stopping by; hope you'll join us this week over at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Hugs,

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Pink Cat Studio pre-colored digital image
Papers: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Blueberry Sky, DP by MME
Ink: Memento Black, PTI Pure Poppy (inside)
Accessories: Copics, nesties, enamel dots, La La Land banner die, Wink of Stella glitter, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:
  MFTWSC120

3 comments:

  1. So cute! The banner is so fun with those hearts!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Michele! Now I'm off to google that glitter brush you referred to - I've never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is so pretty, love the layout and everything! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.