4/14/13

CIC 206 - Bugaboo



Quickest post ever - REALLY!

I dropped 6 teens at the movie theater this afternoon and zoomed home to finish this up... :D

Better late than never, right? Took me less than 30 minutes - LET'S HEAR IT - WHOOP, WHOOP!!

Image is Stella from Bugaboo Images - our sponsor this week at Cupcake Inspirations. Talk about wonderful inspiration - why don't you join us!


The inside says "Touch my coffee and I'll go Darth Vader on you!" - HA HA HA - do you feel that way about your coffee?


Have a great week!!

PS - those brads are 'foggy' because I coated them with Glossy Accents and they haven't dried just yet! I also covered Stella's glasses! See you soon!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Bugaboo Digi Images - Stella - Darth Vader
Papers: PTI Kraft and Blueberry Sky, Misc. DP
Ink: VersaMagic Wheat
Accessories: Copics, nesties, glossy accents, brads, cuttlebug embossing folder, Janome Sew Mini

Challenges:
  CIC206
  Card Crafter's Circle - embossing

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Inspirations!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!! and love the sentient inside! might have to borrow that one day! haha! nice to see you crafting again! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this image - isn't she just fab !!
    The colour combo is awesome - think I'm going to pinch it ;0)
    Hope you are okay - Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun and classy card.....wish I could whip one up as fast as that, lol....thanks for entering at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun. totally love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.