12/3/11

What's up chick?

It's the beginning of December and we had an amazing thunderstorm this morning - LOVED IT - lots of thunder, lots of lightening and LOTS of rain (um yes, I realize THOSE are the elements that make up a thunderstorm - no comments needed - HA HA) - we needed the rain, just seems odd in December.  :D  No snow yet; we'll see what the temps are when we head out in a bit.

The thunderstorm reminded me of Spring, so I made a Spring card - just skipping through the seasons here!  :D

This cute little chick tower and sentiment are from Hambo Stamps, love the "sketchiness" of the image - no hard lines - very soft and pretty IMHO. I used the layout from The Sweet Stop (#137). Cute layout to go right along with a cute image!

Papers are from My Mind's Eye and Papertreyink, I added some little sparkle gems to the sentiment and some scrunched polka dot blue sheen ribbon - LOVE! I also decorated the inside of the envelope to match some of the paper I used on the card, seriously, who wouldn't love all that matchy-match? LOL

Thanks for popping in today; hope you have a GREAT weekend!


Hugs,









WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Hambo Stamps
Papers: DP by MME, GKD Cream, PTI Aqua Mist and Sweet Blush
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black 
Accessories: EK Success border punch, misc. ribbon, Copics













5 comments:

  1. oh i love a good storm Michele ... and i love your card too .. so pretty - and your ruffle ribbon is gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're in Kansas and strange things happened to Dorothy there but did I blink and miss Christmas LOL love your spring card Michele and how you have attached the ribbon just rocks
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michele, that is just tooooo cute for words! I love it!

    I hope you are having a fab weekend honey!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulicious MP... It's nice to see something other than Christmas cards. Gorgeous colors. Love what you did with the ribbon. That storm sounds amazing... Maybe you should have been a weather girl heehee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and cheerful card Michele. Love the darling image and the coloring. The ribbon treatment looks awesome. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.