11/20/11

Happy Mudder's Day

Oh yes! Another day of gettin' dirty in the Pig Pen - seriously, what could be better? And just look at this beauty - yeah, she loves the mud! And she's just here to say "Happy Mudder's Day" - perfect, just perfect. Hambo Stamps has some of the funniest stamps, I just giggle when I get a new order of stamps!

I used the layout from The Sweet Stop - another great one. I did another double-loop with the dark chocolate twill ribbon and also left two tails which I cut into the "v" - can you see them? I should have taken a side view picture so you could see it better - looks cool IRL.

Be sure to stop back by later this week as I'll be showing off my booty!  :D  tee hee!!!

... just here to say "Happy Mudder's Day a few months early ...


Hugs, ~M.


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  Hambo Stamps 
Papers:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush and Pure Poppy, DP by Echo Park
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories:  Copics, Nesties, PTI Dark Chocolate twill ribbon


6 comments:

  1. Lol just brilliant Michele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i was a teenager i used to collect little piggy ornaments and pics.. so i love love love this!! Too cute!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious MP...I can see why it tickles your funny bone :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Swiss Dots embossing and the PINK (my favorite)! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN card Michele. That image darling. Great colors and textures. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.