10/25/11

TLT - Oh Baby Tams Style

This week, the TLT gals are making creations related to "Oh Baby" and although I wasn't able to make a card, I thought I would show you a picture of one of my babies!  :D

This picture was taken the day of the league volleyball championship tournament, as I mentioned before; the 7th grade team went UNDEFEATED this year - such a fun time they had!

Even though I couldn't play along, I hope you will!

Be sure to check out the amazing creations over at the TLT challenge blog!!


On a totally personal note; after almost 20 years of marriage, I can NEVER sleep when my hubby leaves on a business trip; therefore I have spent the last 2 nights in sheer turmoil of no sleep - in fact, I was up at 4:30 a.m. today. UGH...makes me miserable and you KNOW life does not slow down while he's gone - we have play practice, Halloween parties, costumes to finish, an anniversary to celebrate, not to mention my everyday job, etc. OH MY! Here's hoping for some decent sleep soon! LOL

Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Photo Michele .. your daughter must make you so proud .. and she is lucky to have such a fabulous Mum!
    Hope you get some sleep soon
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - she still looks like her Mum!
    Gorgeous photo Michele and I hope you get some sleep soon!,
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's as beautiful as you MP! I don't have any problem not sleeping when hubby isn't there...in fact I LOVE it lol!!! No snoring and I have the whole bed to myself :-D xx ps if you're up at 4:30 tomorrow just give me a call...it's 10:30 here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful Michelle! takes after her mother obviously!

    I know whatyou mean about not sleeping without your partner - I am the same but unfortunately I'm the one normally away from home so I'm nightmare trying to operate workwise!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is definitely the spit of her Mum Michele, a real superstar too. I am the same as you, can't sleep with my better half. But hopefully all that stuff you have to get done will tire you out lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo MP! I hope you manage to get some sleep tonight!! I love having the bed to myself so I am so not like you! P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Mary P! What a likeness there is,your girlie is a chip off the old block that's for sure! Put a pillow on your mans side of the bed,it works for me....eventually. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Michele, she's gorgeous and I know you are so proud of her. I hope you get some sleep soon sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.