1/17/11

TLT - Anything but Square

Oh, this was fun - I *heart* round cards, so that's what I chose when we had to do "anything but square" at the TLT Challenge Blog!

I used one of the adorable Cupcake Cutie images stamped on PTI Kraft and colored with pencils and OMS.  I painted on some white icing, added some sprinkles (every girl should have sprinkles on her cupcake, right?) and adhered the image to a doily which was then adhered to a decorative circle.  I love these decorative circles and squares from Spellbinder's - so pretty!


Be sure to check out all the fun at the TLT Challenge Blog and then make your own creation to join the fun!  We LOVE when you join us!

The inside has a Kraft layer and says "Happy Birthday For A Special Girl".  I stamped "For A Special Girl" on the envelope in Black and then added the Cupcake Cutie in Raspberry Fizz.



Thanks for peeking in; I love when you visit!  Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: My Favorite Things Hello Cupcake
Papers:  GKD White, PTI Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  paper piecing (dress and cupcake liner), Crystal Effects, Copics, Nesties

11 comments:

  1. Oh so cute Michele! That doily is perfect for the Nestie and your colouring flabulous. Must try stamping and colouring on kraft..I'm too safe or is that boring lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its adorable Michele. Doilies and cupcakes just belong together;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! The cupcake looks good enough to eat! Very cute! Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fabulous Michele.. i love the use of the doily .. reminds me of tea parties..with my Aunt.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michele, great minds as you say!!! Flabby card, it look so cute!! The doily against the spellbinder really works! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowser, yowser, yowser! Michele this is one flabby card! I adore that doily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable (I want doilies, why can't I find small ones anywhere!!) Love the shape, and beautiful colouring as always, hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele, this is so adorable. I love that you placed everything on the doily. Your coloring on the kraft looks so pretty ... I so want to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's just precious!!!!! So pretty up against that Kraft.
    Thanks for playing along at Stamps R Us Challenge.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh what a gorgeous card, I love it all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.