11/29/10

Totally Ladybug Tuesday - Caz's Way!

Caz came up with the "coolest" challenge - you choose your favorite color from the color wheel THEN you have to use the color on the OPPOSITE side!  Typically a color a card creator prefers not to use.  LOL

What a great challenge!  I really don't have a "favorite" color when it comes to creating cards - I do have a few colors I prefer NOT to use; but since I had to pick my favorite, I went with pink...as you can see, I needed to make a green card.

BTW, there are lots of DT members with green cards this week - I went for a greenish-blueish card and I like it!  I really love this image - Martini Nikki - isn't she GREAT?

Before I forget, Kerry (Queen Whiplash) is offering an amazing sale for the month of December; buy 1 Ladybug Crafts Ink (LCI) stamp, get 1 at 1/2 price; buy 2 LCI stamps, get 2 at 1/2 price.  If you were "thinking" about buying any of Kerry's incredible stamps - now is the time AND while you're at it - go ahead, add a few to your wishlist, Santa just might bring you some!

OK, on to my card; I used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #94 - a FAVORITE, definitely will use this one again!  You can see I made Martini Nikki's shirt & her sidekick's pillow sparkly; really, what girl doesn't love a bit of sparkle?

I also drew in the wall & the wooden floor - what do you think?  I thought it turned out pretty decent...

Please stop by the TLT challenge blog Ladybug Crafts Ink to see all the amazing creations and then join us yourself - always a great prize in store!

Have a great week; hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  Ladybug Crafts Imk Martini Nikki

Papers: PTI Always Artichoke, Spring Rain, DP Green Boutique, GKD white
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: nesties, Copics, Spica glitter pen

13 comments:

  1. Very nice card! That floor is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just fabulous Michele .. Nikki looks gorgeous in her sparkly green blouse and the floor is wonderful.. looks so real!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it - the softer colours are fab and the wooden floor is lovely
    Hel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...Parquet (sp?) floor {clapping hands} AND a corner...that's amazing Michele!! This is a stunnalicious card...your colouring is superb. Love love love this :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I think your wall and floor are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Michele. Nikki looks absolutely beautiful and that floor is tryly amazing. I love the papers too...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wow, Michele! That shimmer just finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michele I love your card, its is so grown up looking and love how Nikki is so sparkly!!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh look at Nikki with her very smart flooring and wall corner! Amazing work Michele, I love your colouring, her hair looks flabulous! You most certainly rocked xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this!! love the colours, love the papers, love the image (so much so I just had to buy it!!) fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michele this is just fab! Love the floor, looks amazing. This is one of my fav Nikki stamps and I think those colours really work! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW Michele I just ADORE your card, great colours (snap!( and OMG the floor is such a great idea :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.