2/3/10

Love Monkey

Hi friends; how are you? Me...well, you know I've been missing my mojo right? I saw a fab tutorial on Cornish Heritage Farm's blog and it inspired me to take a little step - rather than creating something that felt big and overwhelming, I went small - very small! These are mini note cards, 3"x3". I used the Love Monkey from Verve Visual's newest release...cute fella eh?

The cards are all identical and very simple, I stamped the Love Monkey's face/head twice and cut out the 2nd image and popped it up with dimensionals to create some interest.

I also stamped the little heart in Pure Poppy; distressed all the edges, edged everything in Close to Cocoa, decorated the inside and voila, a few, quick valentine's.

They were super fun to make and my babes just loved them, even my little guy!

I've been getting things ready for Valentine's Day and then our anniversary is just a few days after that so I've been getting a few gifts together for the man of my dreams. Love that guy!!

Thanks for popping in; I hope you're getting ready to spread some love to your friends and family on Valentine's Day! Have a great week!! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Love's Monkey
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush, White; Bittersweet DP by BG
Ink: Versamagic Jumbo Java, SU Close to Cocoa, PTI Pure Poppy

Accessories: nestabilities, sponging, MS Scalloped Heart Punch

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.