10/3/09

Wishing you...a Happy Birthday

Good morning peeps - how are you? I'm doing good; it's been a very busy week, but a good one. We're off soon for a football game, then to watch our oldest dance at a nearby festival with her cheerleading squad. Should be fun!! Nice chilly weather here in Kansas, but I don't mind!

A friend requested a b-day card so I used Taylor's sketch challenge #84 - what a great layout; you know I'll be using this one again!

Nothing fancy, just straightforward stamping, a bit of embossing and a couple nestability dies - pretty simple, but I do love the color combo!

The paper is from My Mind's Eye (so scrumptious); the circle on the front is one of the die cuts from the paper pack.

Love the flowers in MME's paper, such great vibrant colors. Thanks for popping in to check out my creation; I love sharing this crazy craft with you!!

Hugs, ~M.




WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Papertreyink Wishing You & Floral Frenzy
Ink: SU! Craft Black & Memnto Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI's Hibiscus Burst & White, SU! Rose Red, DP by MME
Accessories: clear embossing powder, Nestability Dies,
Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.