10/22/09

MOJO109 Manga Style

Look at my new girl - a manga girl! This image is also from Funky Kits - looks like this particular image is sold out right now; but they have several other images for you to choose from, lots of new ones too!

I used the Mojo Monday sketch for the layout (MOJO109) and chose the card stock colors based upon the My Mind's Eye Pretty Please paper. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE MME's paper? Yeah...thought so!

I colored the girls in with Copics matching the striped paper on the bottom of the card. I love looking at the images online and seeing more ways to color them; they offer such great examples.

This first card uses a tag from the same MME paper collection; I stamped "friend" on the tag and "It's Your Day" on the inside of the card. The ribbon is tied with a button & twine, such a fun little accent.

This next card uses buttons across the button with an additional pink button tied with twine & mounted on dimensionals to the middle button. Did you notice I left the other buttons 'nah-ked'; I know, some of you just freak at nah-ked buttons; I'm sorry.

I really loved coloring these images; the cards were such fun to make! The 2nd card says "just sittin' here thinking of you".

Thanks for stopping by, I really do appreciate when you visit! Thank you! Hugs, ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Sugar Nellie Manga Girls
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI's Hibiscus Burst, SU! Retired Cool Caribbean, MME's Pretty Please
Accessories: ribbon
, buttons, twine, dimensionals, Copics, nestability dies

1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done with your cards. Those buttons look great on there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.