8/23/09

Hot Chocolate Anyone?

I FINALLY made my first Christmas cards...I've seen so many being made and I'm just not ready to go there yet. LOL But I'm sending some cards to my aunt in OK, so I thought it would be fun to make a couple Christmas cards to include in the pack.

And you know me...I had to use a sketch AND I had to make 2 cards. :D That's just the way I am - great way to build up my stash of cards.

Isn't this little girl adorable drinking hot chocolate? Her name is Willow by Whiff of Joy. The sketch is by Janette for one of their sketches this week on the Mojo Monday blog. They have had some incredible sketches this week.

The DP is left over from last year's Christmas stash from SU! I love two-sided paper - just love it and this is no exception.

The girls were colored with copics - oh such fun; something so therapeutic about coloring! I colored these while our youngest was at baseball practice and then finished off the cards yesterday afternoon.

Both girls have sparkly coffee mugs, you just can't see it in the pictures.

The sentiments within the circles are from Verve Visual - I think one of the few red rubber sets they ever created and I actually won it from a blog. WOOT!!! Not sure if I had ever used it before yesterday - yikes!

Thanks for popping in; I hope you enjoyed the venture into Christmas-time which will be here before we know it!! Are you ready?

Have a great week; hugs ~M.



WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Willow with Hot Chocolate by Whiff of Joy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Old Olive & Real Red
Paper: SU! DP, Old Olive & Real Red, PTI Vintage Cream
Accessories: Nestability Dies, Threading Water Punch, Ribbon by Michael's, misc. red jewels

1 comment:

  1. Don't say it...the C word...not yet! LOL! These cards are lovely...and using up the supplies you have...I love that!

    You always do such a great job on coloring! They really look professional!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.