7/3/09

Thank you...for the difference

Once again I stepped out and used colors outside my norm...and I liked it! :D

I love this sentiment, "Thank you...for the difference you've made in my life." - isn't that great? It's from Verve Visual's Because of You stamp set. I cannot find the name of the DP I used - it's from Stampin' Up; but I don't see it in any of my catalogs and I didn't find it online.

Isn't it amazing how the flowers on the white panel match the DP? I stamped them in SU! So Saffron and rock & rolled them into SU! Pumpkin Pie; I stamped them 2nd generation also, so the colors are pretty light. One of the flowers is stamped in 3rd generation. The flowers are from Papertreyink's Green Thumb set.

Rather than just setting the pearls on the main panel, I punched some small circles out of the DP and then put the pearls on top - kind of a nice and different look.

The layout was a sketch from SCS, #201; an old one that I had never done, but it's another great one that I'm sure I'll use again!

Thanks for stopping by; for my USA friends, I hope you have a fabulous 4th of July!! Hugs, ~M.

Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.