5/14/08

Totally Cool

Remember THIS post? Gosh, that's been ages ago. I took the images along to the various ball practices and colored them here and there with my Copic markers. I used the images and made several cards, but never posted them to my blog..till now!

Here's a view of several of the cards; what you can't tell is that the DP is 3D; it has glazed dots around the paisley's and is just so cool. I LOVE the paisley DP; in fact, I barely have any left - that's okay though; better to use it than hoard it!

The two girls chatting on the phones were cut and embossed with the rectangle nestability dies. Love those; trying to use them more.

Here's a shot of 2 of the cards and then of the one with the "floral ribbon" - isn't that ribbon adorable? For the envelope of this one card, I took 3 individual flowers and colored them with my Copics to match the card; then glued them to the envelope.

The base cards are all Bazzill paper - love that stuff! All are layered with Chocolate Chip and the DP; I used various ribbons and dew drops here and there. I purchased my dew drops from Ellen Hutson's store - I really need more of them!!


Thanks for stopping by; I'm so glad you visited!!

5 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.