12/8/07

Styled to Go, Girls and Guinea Pigs

My BFF had a b-day in November; I posted earlier this week the purse and cards I made for her - this was her b-day card. I love this girl, she's called "Styled to Go" from Inky Antics' Monica Lee Collection; she's fun to color!!

The inside is also from Inky Antics, but from the Ronnie Walter's Collection - I love both of these collections. It says "The fact that you are getting older reminds me that I am getting older and that makes me slightly uncomfortable... So cut that crap out!" Kinda funny huh? (Don't forget, you can click on any of the pictures to see a larger image)

The base card is SU's Tempting Turquoise; layered with some pink Bazzil, layered with SU's Soft Sky and then some DP I had been hoarding. :D

The embossed flower is a cut and emboss template I recently purchased from Sizzix when they had their 70% off sale. I LOVE the flower. Layered it with a couple primas and a brad. I colored the girl in with Aquacolor Crayons and OMS; also used some SU Markers.

Now for some fun family pix - today it was just the girls and me; our son went to work with his dad (remember the one that was in the trash can LAST weekend?). Anyway, the girls had their guinea pigs out today and wanted their pictures taken. Patches (brown, black and white) has gotten soooooooo BIG. He was just a baby when we brought him home, but he has really grown. He was snuggled up with our oldest on the couch today - too cute.

Snowball (white & black) was full grown when we got her; she used to be HUGE compared to Patches, but he's quickly catching up to her.

Our youngest daughter attended a b-day party this afternoon so I took our oldest and 2 friends to see Fred Clause. It's been a great Saturday - but all that means the laundry didn't get done. LOL

Thanks for stopping by; hope you're having a great weekend too. ~M.

2 comments:

  1. Michele, i love this card. don't you just love the images from inky antics? The paper is so fab...and your coloring is great! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I love this card! Thanks! The girls look darling with their pets. Love ya, BFF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.