12/14/07

Oh Santa...I've been good!

L@@K how good I've been? I had a secret elf and she has blessed my socks off!!!

Look at all the cool stuff I got...when you get THAT much stuff; it's hard to get it all in the picture - LOL! AND THERE IS CHOCOLATE!

Cindy is my secret elf and boy what a great elf she is! I'll list everything I got starting from the left bottom corner and working around (also called clockwise - lol):

This fabulous blue card with snow...which it is doing outside our home right now! See that big canister? It's laying on its side and its filled with chocolate covered pretzels individually wrapped - can you say YUM? Isn't that the cutest tag; it's Sandy Claws by Gina K. Designs. A Book in a Box, chipboard sheet, beautiful 6x6 K~ology Hannah Paper Pad, a nugget tin with L-O-T-S of chocolate nuggets - ooooo yeah baby, Mary Engelbreit Dimensional Stickers, epoxy stickers; 3 rolls of ribbon, 3 stamps (tis the season, Merry Christmas and candy cane) and numerous bella images.

Can you believe it? I cannot wait to play with all my goodies!!

And, I was fortunate enough to win some blog candy from Amy Rysavy - look at these treasures too!
A fantastic card by Amy; two stamps by Amuse (lingerie and glasses); an Amuse sucker and lots of bella images!!

I should have a great weekend of stamping and playing; however, I have several holiday orders to finish first.

Hope you have a great weekend! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, ~M.

3 comments:

  1. Too Lucky Girl! I have been eyeing that cute bikini stamp for a while now! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Elf package!! You are going to have a lot of fun with all that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you enjoyed your package. it was a lot of fun putting it together! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.