5/21/07

Happy Harmony Thanks

I am soooo behind on making some cards for my sister-in-law! I've really just got to work this week on her order; so as others request a particular card, I just make an extra one and adhere the 'saying' for what she needs. :)

Click on the picture to get a better, close-up view!

Guess that's one way to get them done; hopefully she won't disown me before I get her order done!!!

This card is so soft and pretty IRL. It's all muted pinks and greens and the white polka dots on the scalloped circle and the ribbon really brings out the white in the top layer.

Thanks for peeking in; I hope you have a great week and if you have an extended weekend for Memorial Day - ENJOY! Life is much too short!

{{{hugs}}}
~M.
Card details:
Cardstock: Misc. Pink, SU Certainly Celery, Watercolor Paper
Ribbon from SU
Swirl Clip from Michael's
Punches: Scalloped Giga Circle, Mega Circle
Ink: SU Markers, Regal Rose, Pink??, Certainly Celery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.