4/9/07

Thinking of you

My best friend is an oncology nurse - she rocks as do ALL the girls in her office. It breaks my heart; I fear they see more death than life; but they do a fantastic job of handling their load.

Needless to say, they need more "Thinking of you" and "Sympathy" cards than any other so I put this one together last week. The base card is tempting turquoise layered with some designer paper from Stampin' Up. The circle is actually punched from the polka dot designer paper; then I stamped the flower in regal rose and highlighted with glitter on white cardstock and put behind the designer paper. I then punched the scalloped circle and cut out the 'inside' of the circle and laid just the scalloped part over my circle.

Is that clear as mud? Added "Thinking of you" in Close to Cocoa and a sympathy saying on the inside. Hopefully one of the girls can use it. The glitter is hard to see in the scan; but looks great IRL.

Hope you each had a fantastic Easter. Thanks for hopping on over; have a great week! ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.