3/20/19

So. Many. Splatters.

Hi friends - how are you?

Sometimes you just handle things wrong; thankfully, I have the BEST co-workers that overlook my failings (and there are many).

I wanted to make an 'I'm Sorry' card but allow them to reuse the card - you know I love doing that! I included a Starbucks gift card inside with a sentiment that says 'you make me smile' and kept my apology note to a sticky note I placed inside the card.

I have always envied those that watercolor flowers with no harsh lines and I'm determined to get better at water coloring! I colored these flowers and REALLY, really loved them...then I cut them up into a smaller piece - LOL - added some water color lines and then got a bit too carried away with splattering! :(



Actually, what made the difference was the water color paper was wet when I was splattering, therefore, the splatters really spread - but alas, it was fun and I made it work! I'm working really hard to use scrap papers when I can - behind the focal images is some valentine paper, vellum and another random piece that I thought looked nice with the focal image.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a GREAT rest of the week; we have sunshine so that brightens everyone's spirits!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: SSS Sketched Flowers
Ink: Gina K Amalgam Ink (inside card), VersaMark
Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.