4/1/19

Mix It Up - April 2019

Hi friends - hope you'll join this month at the Mix It Up Challenge blog where we are encouraging you to make a black and white card + 1 other color. I really enjoyed this challenge and could probably make cards like this all the time. :D I did make two; I'll have the other one a little later this month!

This one is super simple using paper piecing for the flower and leaves; I cut them out by hand and added a bit of shading with colored pencils. I embossed the sentiment and added lots of Nuvo drops and voila - quick and simple!


Hope you'll play along this month; we love seeing your creations!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE:
Stamps: IO Open Rose, WPlus9 That is All
Ink: Gina K Amalgam Ink, Versamark
Papers: PTI True Black, MFT Black and White Basics, misc. dp
AccessoriesMFT Blueprints, Nuvo drops here and here, Ranger white embossing powder

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.