7/5/16

Seize the Cupcake

Hi friends - welcome back to another fun sketch from Splitcoaststampers - the best part this week? You can choose ANY sketch between 500-599 and have fun!! I went with 509 and a little creative license. ;)

The sketch challenge goes live tomorrow but you can catch a peek of the sketch I used below.

I had this cupcake image and the rectangle piece stamped and cut out TWO WEEKS AGO! #truth But I never got around to finishing the layout and just wasn't digging it but I was determined to use them both. This sketch made it so easy; combined some additional papers from the same paper pack (an older MME paper pack), some distressing with both ink and tool; some sparkle and glossy accents and voila, made for a super quick card! I stamped the fun sentiment inside and added some ombre pink colors to the word ENJOY.


Thanks for stopping by; hope you have a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Verve Visual Cupcake Affair, Carpe Cupcake, and Wish Big
Papers: PTI Rustic White and Dark Chocolate, Neenah 80 lb., DP by MME
InkMemento Rich Cocoa, Old Paper Distress Ink
Accessories: glossy accents, white gel pen, clear wink of stella, Heidi Swapp distress tool, Copics, MFT Blueprints

Challenges:
  SC600 using SC509






1 comment:

  1. love cupcakes so I love this card--plus you have great colors on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.