3/18/15

We are at it again!!

Welcome back for another week for a fun, friendly little challenge with my sweet friend - Tammy - at Highland Homemade. This time we decided to use a Pure Innocence image from MFT - I chose "Sending Big Hugs". I also decided why not make TWO cards so I set to stamping, embossing, and coloring - absolutely HATING the first one, so thank goodness I could try again. UGH...

But as we all know, not everything we create turns out as we see it in our mind; regardless, I'll show you both. First up is Pure Innocence with some Kraft and new Cracked Pistachio distress ink! I used a circle stencil for the background adding white ink to each dot, letting it dry, then re-positioning the stencil slightly and adding the Cracked Pistachio ink. LOVE! Image was colored with Copics; I kept the card very simple.





Next up is the same image but placed inside the 'picture window' from Lawn Fawn's #awesome set - I used just the matching die. The layout for this one is an older Sunday Sketch For You to Try.

That's it, thanks for popping by - hope you have a GREAT week. Don't forget to check out what my sweet friend, Tammy at Highland Homemade, created!!

Take care!

PS - please note how my clear Wink of Stella pen pooped on her dress - UGH; one of many problems. LOL

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Sending big Hugs
Papers: PTI Kraft, Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, Neenah White, 
Ink: VersaFine Black, Hero Arts White, Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink, MFT Black Licorice
Accessories: enamel dots/hearts, PTI small scalloped die, Lawn Fawn #awesome die, circle stencil, twine, MFT Blueprints, Mama Elephant Femme Frame

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Fab fab fab!!! LOVE the teal one!! .... love your second one too even if you are trying to show me up by making 2 cards!!! .... the WOS blob is NOT cool!!! had it myself a few times! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the offset polka dots. Such a fun way to stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.