3/6/15

Crafts 4 Eternity - ANYTHING but a Card

Hi there - happy Friday!! This week at Crafts 4 Eternity, we have a super fun recipe - Anything But A Card...hmmm...I didn't make a card but I did make some gift tags - that's different right?
Smiley from Millan.Net
I hope you can join the fun, one lucky participant will win 3 images from Crafts 4 Eternity - you can check their shop out HERE.

Have you seen Kathy's super fun 30 day coloring challenge? I'm loving it; I don't ALWAYS have time to participate each day, but I love trying to carve out just a few minutes to do a little crafting, makes this momma happy!!

So if you don't have a cup of coffee, cup of tea, or a soda in front of you, grab one b/c we are venturing to picture overload. :D

I made 6 tags in all, a group shot (but I forgot to put in my little robot... :( )...but here are all the girly ones! Then individual pictures; the floral ones are all mounted on PTI's new printed vellum - SERIOUS love going on. I also added a matching piece of card stock to the back so you can right the To/From also. OR write that on the inside of the tag and your message on the back - lots of versatility!









Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: CHF Little Boy, various Verve Visual floral stamp sets
Papers: PTI printed Vellum and Smokey Shadow, Neenah White, various colored card stock (back of tags); SU Silver
Ink: VersaFine Black,
Accessories: MFT Pierced Circle Dies, Copics, Wink of Stella - Clear and Black, hemp, embroidery thread, inktense pencils, black Sharpie

Challenges:

  Cute Card Thursday - Die Cut and Punches
  Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - one for the girls 
  Simon Says Stamp - Special Lady/Girly
  Papertake Weekly Challenge - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Which fantastic gift tags Michele, each of them a lovely designed and beautifully coloured.........I especially love the male robot!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty tags

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.