3/4/15

MAN UP you hear?

Hi friends - how are you? I am back again with another super fun (yet somewhat painful) challenge with my sweet friend - Tammy - at Highland Homemade. This time I chose Washi (not Tammy's favorite), so she felt like playing mean and chose "masculine" (not my favorite) - HA. I tried REALLY hard to allow her to change it, but nope, she said MAN UP...well I can only woMAN UP! HA HA
So here we go! I made this cute little card using the Retro Sketch #155 (picture below); some fun designer paper from Doodlebug and 3 different styles of washi tape. The orange one is brand new to me and worked perfectly for this card!


The image is a super old one from Cornish Heritage Farms called "Little Boy"; I colored the image with distress markers, carried over the theme to the inside and stamped the sentiment "hey dude".

Thanks for stopping by; be sure to check out Tammy's creation HERE - I can't wait to see it!

Hope you have a GREAT week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: CHF Little Boy
Papers: PTI Orange Zest, Tim Holtz watercolor paper, DP by Doodlebug
Ink: VersaFine Black, 
Accessories: washi tape (card and envie); distress markers, MFT pierced circle die

Challenges:


  RS155

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.