4/11/11

TLT - Celebration Pami Style

Happy Tuesday my friends - glad you're back for another edition of TLT; this week we are doing "celebration" Pami style!

Birthday cards are ALWAYS needed and I couldn't resist sweet little Robyn with some new MME paper - ahhhh....the new MME paper is just divine!

Have I crossed ALL creative lines using polka dots, flowers and gingham?  LOL  I love it though and Kaity-bug (age 12) said its one of her favorites.  Of course, this is the same girl that didn't like my ice cream card (HERE); hence, I only listen to her when she has good things to say!  mwahahahaha

I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #112 for the layout.  I colored the main image with Copics
and added some glitter for Robyn's crown - seriously, what princess doesn't want glitter on her crown?  Robyn likes glitter so much, I even added some to her hair!  She's gorgeous!

The present is made using PTI's Make a Wish die (thank you Queenie Poo); I used MME's red polka dot paper for the package and some SU! DP for the brown polka dot ribbon.  I tieed on a vintage cream tag, stamped "party time" in PTI Pure Poppy and then stamped a polka dot border using VersaMagic Jumbo Java - love that added touch.  The ribbon and tag were both mounted with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by; be sure to visit the TLT challenge blog for some amazing inspiration and then why don't YOU join the fun?

...birthdays and balloons...~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: Ladybug Crafts Ink Make a Wish Robyn, PTI Tiny Tags
Papers:  GKD Cream, PTI Pure Poppy and Dark Chocolate, MME DP
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Accessories:  Copics, nesties, MS glitter, Spica glitter pen, PTI Make a Wish dies

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Michele! Love that little pressie and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...think I'm going to have to have that PTI die now Mary Poo...it's flabulous!! And so is that pp..I gotta get me some (Hayley here I come!) I just love the colours and your colouring on this one...and Robyn's polka dot dress is a dream. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Michele! I have that paper too but am presently hoarding it! That glittery crown is the cherry on top, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh its all so gorgeous .. the paper the present die the gingham.. i love it!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Michele! Great layout, and the papers are just fab and I love her little dotty dress! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its gorgeous Michele, I love the mix of colours and patterns, the image really pops off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! Love the gingham, flowers and spots and it all works so well!! This is one of my favourite Gertie papers, love the pattern and colours. I've just order new MME for the website - Yummy!!!
    Hope you're well big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Faboulous card Michele! LOVE the colours and all the elements, especially Robyn's sparkly crown :-) Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Michele. Love your coloring ... Robyn looks so pretty. And those MME papers, well don't get me started on how much I love all of the new ones lol! Hmm, so great minds DO think alike, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, gorgeous papers, so colourful and that present is just the perfect final touch, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.