3/17/11

SFYTT a la Mode Style

Greetings friends - how are you?

It has been a tough, tough week at our house...urgh; don't even want to go there!  So...to help me stay sane, I've found some little pieces of crafting time here and there!

I recently purchased two a la Mode stamp sets - I LOVE THEM but haven't gotten either of them inky until this week - I KNOW - **gasp**!

This one is "Time to Celebrate" from MFT Stamps.  Oh so cute with several sentiments to go along; I've used two sentiments for this card.  I also used Jen's Sketch For You to Try (SFYTT) for March 2011 - super great sketch, you can check it out HERE!

I used more of the Aqua Mist polka dot paper and then found this PERFECTLY matching paper - brand new - from MME Mabel paper pad.  Oh these papers are divine - LOVE THEM VERY MUCH!!

Lastly, I'm joining in Joanne's blogaversary challenge - I chose to use:
  • Twine
  • Kraft Card Stock (scrumptious)
  • Ledger paper (main image)

TFL; hope you have a great week and as the card says...why not make it a "Happy Day"!

Hugs, ~M.

WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps:  MFT Stamps a la modes Time to Celebrate
Papers:  PTI Aqua Mist, Kraft, Dark Chocolate and DP; other DP by MME Mabel
Ink:  Memento Rich Cocoa, VersaMagic Wheat
Accessories:  nesties, sponging, misc. flag die, Chocolate Baker's Twine, Aqua Mist button, Copics, Espresso Dimensional Pearls

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele: I just love all of the detail you put into your cards. I can't imagine why anyone would want to buy a Hallmark card after seeing all of your beauties! Love ya, BFF

Mary J said...

Gorgeous card, Michele! Great minds think alike - I was thinking about this sketch this morning and using a MFT a la modes girl too! I won't copy you though - couldn't beat your gorgeous card!!

Pami said...

Gorgeous Michele, I love these images, must buy some more!! Gorgeous colours. I hope all is ok with you hon. Pami x

Anita said...

Beautiful card Michele. Love your new image and I'm also in love with all the new MME papers. Hope things get better for you.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow! absolutely gorgeous. what fabulous colors too!

pinky said...

Thats gorgeous Michele, love that stamp:)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Lovely card! These My Mind's Eye papers are FANTASTIC! :D