10/21/08

Halloween invitations

WOW; I have some new photo software and let's just say...its going to take some figuring out! And this is NOT the week to mess with me - LOL!

Here are some Halloween invitations I did recently; I used the same sketch as THIS post.

They didn't want them "scary" but they really liked the card I did before with the tree and bats; too bad the spider web paper was from last year; I really liked it with these images, but alas, it wasn't to be.

Purple was one of their favorite colors, so I think I got some purple in there, what do you think?

Pretty straight-forward stamping; I punched a circle, placed over the bats and then sponged the colors on - Pumpkin Pie; Perfect Plum and Going Gray.

The tree and bats are embossed so they really stand out. The details of the party are on the back side, so the card doesn't actually open; strictly two-sided.

This past weekend we also got a new hunting dog, Babe. She is sooo tiny; DH thinks she only weighs about 35 lbs. Each of our children have a dog and I have one - even though they really belong to DH and he hunts them; we each claim one as our own. HA!

Babe belongs to our middle one and let me tell you - she LOVES Babe! Our DD has taken Babe for 1 or 2 walks per day and today she brought her inside because it was sprinkling and she didn't think Babe would like that. Too cute! Here's a couple pictures of her with little Babe.

Thanks for stopping by; I love when you visit! Hugs, ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.