7/6/08

Friendship Blooms

I've used another stamp set that's been in my crafting room for way too long without seeing ink! Shame on me!

But hey, I inked it up this morning and look what I made! Not just 1 card but 2!! Yeah! I still have some of this DCWV Nana's Kids paper so I'm trying to use it up rather than having scraps left here and there!

AND I wanted to enter Taylor's contest so this is my submission card. Taylor hosts a challenge each weekend which coincides with Cupcake Friday on her blog - but you don't have to use cupcakes. Well...no cupcakes on my card. LOL

Here's another view of the same card:

The recipe for both cards is below. Here is the 2nd card I made and a close of the flower with the jewel. One has a bright pink jewel, the other card has a light pink jewel - they fit the middle of the flower perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you had a happy and safe 4th of July!

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Whisper White
Accessories: jewels (misc.), ribbon from Michael's, primas and brads
Stamp Sets: SU Friendship Blooms, Stampendous Hey There Cupcake


4 comments:

Tegan said...

gorgeous cards michele!!

you have been chosen as one of my 5 daiy dazzlers at my blog. you have a great blog-keep up the creative work!!

just wondering if you could give me the link to my thread that you posted on-i cant seem to find it.


PM it to me @ SCS (geez.its.tegz) or cmt on my blog :D thanks heaps

stampingmommy said...

I love these cards - nboth of them are fabulous! The pink just pops on them both! TFS
heather (SBS)

Taylor said...

So cute! Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

a chick named Toni... said...

You are such a good girl using up your scraps. I went through my scrap box tonight...sheesh there was some really old stuff in there! I did manage to make one card with scraps though.
What did you use to color the flower on this card?
I did the cupcake challenge but didn't enter. I made a card for my sis in-law's bday...pretty fun!