5/28/07

Purple Roses

This is another Arturo card in Lavender - they have the felt finish - it's just so soft! The roses are from Stampin' Up's Roses in Winter set - just purchased. :)

I used Lavender Lace and Lovely Lilac to stamp the various roses. The outside says "may your day bloom with happiness"; the inside says "Happy Birthday". The ribbon is 2-sided; soft lavender on one side and dark purple on the other; it matches the card great IRL.

Today was Memorial Day - did you have the day off? I was off work Friday, so I had to work today; but my boss was kind enough to let me leave at 4 p.m. Ah....nice little perk! The kids are officially out of school...and in less than 3 days they are complaining they are bored. Imagine that! LOL!

Thank you to all those that have served or are currently serving in our Armed Forces. And a mondo thank you to those that gave their life for our freedom! May God richly bless you!

Hope you have a great week - thanks for peeking in! ~M.
Card Details:
Lavendar Arturo Card (purchased here)
Stamps: Stampin' Up Roses in Winter, Blooming with Happiness (inside)
Ribbon: Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.