5/17/07

Butterfly Kisses

My first time using this stamp set! I LOVE how this card turned out; the picture certainly doesn't do it justice!!!

The butterfly is from Papertrey Ink; they just started making clear stamps and these are incredible. I made two identical cards...everything identical except the butterfly I used. Check out their stamp set at http://www.papertreyink.com/stamps_butterflykisses.html. The saying on the front "From the Heart" is from Stampin' Up.

I added dazzling diamonds to the body and wings of the butterfly; I made the 'trail' (dots) behind the butterfly with SU's Chocolate Chip marker. I love the way this card turned out - made two of them in about 45 minutes.

Thanks for stopping by; have a great night!

~M.

Card Details:
Card: SU Chocolate Chip base; layered with SU Blush Blossom; the patterned paper is from Basic Grey's Blush 6x6 paper
"From the Heart" from SU stamped in Chocolate Chip
Butterfly stamp from Papertrey Ink
Dazzling Diamonds added to outline of butterfly and center
3 different fibers used

1 comment:

  1. Michele,
    What a beautiful card I love the colors you did an outstanding job on this! And I love the stamp- you will have a lot of fun with that one.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.