5/23/07

Another Glittery Butterfly

The base pink card is beautiful in color...and the inside of the card is white; I LOVE that! This is another butterfly stamp from the "Butterfly Kisses" set by PAPERTREYink (click here). I added glitter to the wings of the butterfly, but in the body of the butterfly I added 3 small rhinestones (see other picture).

The bottom portion of the card is more of the Basic Grey paper and I again used 3 different fibers around the card. I really like these colors together...in fact, I want a chocolate and pink blouse to wear to work! :) I'm lovin' that color combo and it's such a hot combo right now.

How's your week going? I hope great; we're halfway home to Friday. Thanks for peeking in, take care. ~M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.