5/29/07

Don't sweat getting older!

Oh yes, I'm still working on an assortment of cards for a friend; I was rather stumped one night and finally 'worked' (get it, she's working out) this one together. LOL!

The base is SU's Cool Caribbean Long Notes; layered with SU patterned paper which was dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I lightly highlighted the dry embossing with Cool Caribbean ink. Colored my little bella chick (barbella) and added the other pieces. The outside says "Don't sweat getting older!"...the inside says "Oh, those are hot flashes? Sorry!". CRACK ME UP; I love it! The sayings are from Hambo Stamps (click HERE); I got some other great sayings from Hambo; cannot wait to use them!

Hope you like Ms. Barbella; thanks for stopping by. Have a great hump day! ~M.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.