3/15/07

Teddybella

Well...I made it two posts before I included another bella!!! Oh yeah, pretty proud of me huh? Admit it, you were 'kind of tired' of seeing my bella friends; but hey, I love them! This one is called "teddybella"; I purchased her from Em at www.stampingbella.com; isn't she adorable - looks like she's about to pop! I need to do a boy card too; just haven't had time yet.
The one background is embossed with a cuttlebug folder; the other isn't; one uses ribbon as an accent, the other uses a prima & rhinestone. I love them both - it amazes me how the cuttlebug gives a whole new look to the card.
Thanks for stopping by; I have a few more cards to upload...maybe this weekend; then it'll be time to get to work on some new things. Have a great weekend. ~M.

3 comments:

  1. I never tire of the bellas...great cards...so pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this bella abut haven't inked her up yet - love what you did with these - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't we all wish we were so cute when we were pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.