3/17/07

Pheasant Hunting

I've never been really good with 'manly' type cards; but let me go girly and we'll have a hey day!!!! BUT my DH needed several thank you cards to send to friends after a recent trip he took. I found a card similar to this on Splitcoaststampers by "pamelak"; so I tweaked it a bit to work with a background I had and went to town. The coloring isn't the best; need to learn to use a lighter touch; but overall I was pleased with my manly attempt. LOL!! We made 4 of them into Thank You cards and the other 2 into Birthday cards.
Hope you're having a great weekend - the weather has been beautiful here!! Thanks for peeking in!! ~M.

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog a lot and I love all that you create! You are so very talented! Love the piggie cards and the Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo cards too!TFS!
    Gina K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.